WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to join our Manila Team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Director of Sales Operations, you’ll have full ownership to structure and manage the entire sales team and be responsible for increasing leads-to-orders conversion and sales productivity across our sales teams in Manila. All leads are currently being driven by our demand gen engine and are high volume / high velocity.
The ideal candidate will implement an inbound/outbound sales strategy across the organization and bring industry best practices to the sales process, scripted inbound plays, and objection handling to the company.
You are a proven leader who knows how to build and manage sales professionals with diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience.
You’ll be responsible for rapidly improving revenue from new customers by improving time to contact, connect rates and conversion rates to meet growth goals. You will also create strategies to farm & generate repeat revenue from high value customers.
You have an extensive sales background with experience closing inbound leads. You will manage and oversee an omnichannel sales team, sales modeling and forecasting, team productivity and incentives, sales professional training program development, and sales performance analysis. You are hands-on providing mentorship and development to the Sales team; both individual contributors and people managers.
- Analytical. You are very familiar with all the key metrics to manage inbound sales teams and know where to focus your attention to have the biggest impact on revenue
- Great communicator. You provide clear purpose & direction and evaluates against transparent and measurable goals
- Great listener. You listen to understand different positions and opinions before taking action
- Great coach. You know how to motivate team members to achieve team sales goal as well as personal sales goal, by understanding every rep’s strength and weakness and be able to apply specifics training to improve overall performance metrics
- Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about business results and put the customer’s experience first
- High Velocity: Implement selling strategies to drive consistency and velocity throughout the sales process
- Process-centric. You understand that repeatable processes are required to scale
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Strategically organize the team based on the type of leads and skill level of sales reps, to maximize sales performance to achieve the revenue goal
- Develop & implement strategy to generate more repeat business.
- Define winning processes, strategies and tactics for the 30+ sales team to improve lead follow-up and drive monthly revenue targets
- Implement a comprehensive and effective sales training program that establishes rules of engagement, scripts, communication protocols, and closing tools
- Work with the marketing team to improve lead quality, lead scoring and lead routing, as well as advise on required sales technology and process improvements
- Report on the sales funnels across the entire sales process – from lead to close. Own all sales conversion metrics and monthly goals
- Develop programs that motivate the team and increase productivity and top performer retention
- Use metrics and data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance/retention to fully understand underlying drivers
- Motivate, communicate and engage with employees to create a great place to work. Help the team learn, grow and deliver to their peak capacity
- Set performance expectations and coach team members on how to achieve performance goals
- Monitor and continuously improve metrics for quota attainment, lead conversion rates, appointment setting, and sales cycle optimization
- Be an expert in conversion strategies, coaching reps and conducting sales training
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years prior experience managing sales teams focused on optimizing mid to lower funnel conversion rates, phone scripts, email templates, and sales processes.
- Experience in managing sales team leads/managers, who in turn manages a team of sales reps
- Independent critical thinker – you are always thinking of how we can improve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outbound sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to create processes from scratch
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-country work environment
- Experience with sales technology, including Salesforce.com, auto dialers, and personalized account-based email campaigns
- Forecasting and quota management skills
- Experience with creating incentive plans
LOCATION: Manila, Philippines