WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in our San Francisco/Los Angeles offices.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, stock options, and health benefits
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Startup culture with modern offices
- Flexible work schedule and dog friendly
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll deliver the right mix of software products and services to our enterprise buyers.
This is a high-visibility role, perfect if you’re ready to “take the ball and run with it.” You’ll be working with every department – production, operations, client success, sales, design and marketing – to align the needs of different types of customers to the organization’s many levels of expertise.
You’ll be responsible for the ongoing evolution of our overall value proposition and the go-to-market strategy for every new custom manufactured product category.
You’ll define new product offerings, manage product launches from start to first year revenue, and work with design, acquisition marketing and merchandising teams on a daily basis to ensure sales growth in every area.
- Dynamic, creative and innovative thinking with fantastic writing skills
- Experienced at market research, product positioning, persona creation, and benefits-oriented selling methodologies
- Great communicator, love problem solving and working with multiple teams
- Self-starter. You work independently, keep yourself on track and on schedule, and communicate your progress as you go
- Experienced at juggling multiple projects and working with a product portfolio
- Familiar with enterprise marketing tools (Hubspot, SalesForce), Marketing Analytics, Google Analytics, and Invision, Usertesting.com and similar
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll manage The/Studio’s unique value proposition, positioning & messaging as it appears across the company’s new website, sales collateral, blog, client support materials, and more
- Work on all external projects and programs – blog, guest posts, RFPs, sales collateral, etc. You’ll need to write core information and work with other teams and contractors to adapt to different audiences
- Develop and manage Product launch plans and sales training programs
- Manage Sales team education on product, market, competition, object handling
- Manage the company’s understanding of the customer decision-making process, along with critical business issues in existing and new markets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years experience managing products or the website experience at an ecommerce company
- 4+ years experience in marketing or product management with a (B2B) SaaS or software company
- BS / BA degree in related field
- Top-notch writing skills, especially marketing copy
- Understands technology and ability to explain it to a non-technical audience
- Ability to drive cross-team collaboration across countries, cultures, and time zones within our diverse organization
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, startup environment where you’ll be challenged with new twists and turns everyday
- Fashion and Apparel industry, or selling software to designers and fashion labels is not required but HIGHLY desirable
LOCATION: San Francisco / Los Angeles, CA
We are building a company that could be equivalent in scale and relevance to Amazon. Sounds like an exaggeration — but let us explain:
Amazon (and e-commerce in general) have completely disrupted the "last mile" — from ordering products easily to getting those products delivered to your door. But the "first mile" in the supply chain, where the product is actually produced, hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. In spite of that, its value of this market is immense and only keeps growing. Fashion / apparel manufacturing alone is a $1.2 trillion industry.
We've built an on-demand manufacturing platform (manufacturing-as-a-service) that meets the needs of the 21st century economy. We bootstrapped our way to a $15M run rate and just closed a $10M Series A with a top-tier Silicon Valley VC. We believe we can create enormous value and literally change the world by making fast-turn, low volume manufacturing accessible to everyone.