We are looking for an experienced and customer-biased UX designer who is passionate about our brand, analytical and innovative in their approach to acquiring and engaging customers — someone with an infectious positive energy and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity, love a rapid pace and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
Supplied is on a mission to democratize the supply chain by giving access to world-class manufacturing systems to every small business, artist and brand. We leverage years of experience within manufacturing to empower every creator with a platform rivaling the biggest lifestyle brands.
We are an American company with almost 150 staff globally in the United States, China, Philippines and Romania. The company raised an $11M Series A from top Silicon Valley investors, is profitable, and we already have traction on our next big product offering; a marketplace for SMBs to work directly with factories for great inventory, quickly and affordably.
In a world increasingly bearish about small businesses and local entrepreneurs, we’re taking the lead in believing in — and empowering — the small but creative businessman and woman.
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- We are looking for an experienced and customer-biased UX designer who
is passionate about our brand, analytical and innovative in their
approach to acquiring and engaging customers — someone with an
infectious positive energy and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must
thrive in ambiguity, love a rapid pace and have a strong desire to learn
- 5+ years direct experience in a UX capacity
- B.A. in arts, graphics design or bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Graduate education a plus but not necessary
- Hands-on experience and proven track record managing aesthetic, UI/UX
development of an ecommerce platform Fashion experience a plus, but not
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to perform basic HTML and
CSS editing as well as basic knowledge of Gsuite, Office suites and
photo editing/graphics manipulation software
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of performance metrics, lifetime value analysis
- Strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with consumers
- Experience devising and executing A/B test plans and conducting performance analysis
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and
perform under tight deadlines. Own results and have ample experience
pivoting mid-campaign, and responding to data in real-time in service of
driving campaign results
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and how it impacts
customers and brand. We move quickly, but we bring care and
thoughtfulness to everything we do
- Demonstrate ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take
initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgement, all in the
name of seeing projects from idea stage through to successful completion