WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Director of Inside Sales to join our Manila Team.
We are looking for someone that is either open to relocate to Manila.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Director of Inside Sales, you’ll have full ownership to structure and manage the entire inside sales team and be responsible for increasing leads-to-orders conversion and sales productivity across our sales teams in Manila. All leads are currently being driven by our demand gen engine and are high volume / high velocity.
The ideal candidate will implement an inbound sales strategy across the organization and bring industry best practices to the sales process, scripted inbound plays, and objection handling to the company.
You are a proven leader who knows how to build and manage inbound sales professionals with diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience.
You’ll be responsible for rapidly improving revenue from new customers by improving time to contact, connect rates and conversion rates to meet growth goals. Your initial focus will be driving growth for our small business segment, but you will be instrumental in growing our emerging mid-market and Enterprise teams in the longer term.
You have an inside sales background with experience closing inbound leads. You will manage and oversee phone, email and chatbot sales, sales modeling and forecasting, team productivity and incentives, sales professional training program development, and sales performance analysis. You are hands-on providing mentorship and development to the Inside Sales team; both individual contributors and people managers.
- Analytical. You are very familiar with all the key metrics to manage a large inbound sales teams and know where to focus your attention to have the biggest impact on revenue
- Great communicator. You provide clear purpose & direction and evaluates against transparent and measurable goals
- Great listener. You listen to understand different positions and opinions before taking action
- Great coach. You know how to motivate a large team to achieve team sales goal as well as personal sales goal, by understanding every rep’s strength and weakness and be able to apply specifics training to improve overall performance metrics
- Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about business results and put the customer’s experience first
- High Velocity: Implement selling strategies to drive consistency and velocity throughout the sales process
- Process-centric. You understand that repeatable processes are required to scale
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Structure the inside sales team based on the type of leads and skill level of sales reps, to maximize sales performance to achieve the revenue goal
- Define winning processes, strategies and tactics for the 30+ inside sales team to improve lead follow-up and drive monthly revenue targets
- Implement a comprehensive and effective sales training program that establishes rules of engagement, scripts, communication protocols, and closing tools
- Work with the marketing team to improve lead quality, lead scoring and lead routing, as well as advise on required sales technology and process improvements
- Report on the sales funnels across the entire sales process – from lead to close. Own all sales conversion metrics and monthly goals
- Develop programs that motivate the team and increase productivity and top performer retention
- Use metrics and data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance/retention to fully understand underlying drivers
- Motivate, communicate and engage with employees to create a great place to work. Help the team learn, grow and deliver to their peak capacity
- Sets performance expectations and coaches team members on how to achieve performance goals
- Monitor and continuously improve metrics for quota attainment, lead conversion rates, appointment setting, and sales cycle optimization
- Be an expert in conversion strategies, coaching reps and conducting sales training
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years prior experience managing an inside sales team focused on optimizing mid to lower funnel conversion rates, phone scripts, email templates, and sales processes.
- Experience in managing sales team leads/managers, who in turn manages a team of sales reps
- BA / BS degree in a related field
- Independent critical thinker – you are always thinking of how we can improve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outbound sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to create processes from scratch
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-country work environment
- Experience with sales technology, including Salesforce.com, auto dialers, and personalized account-based email campaigns
- Forecasting and quota management skills
- Experience with creating compensation plans
- Open to relocate to Manila
LOCATION: Manila, Philippines
We are building a company that could be equivalent in scale and relevance to Amazon. Sounds like an exaggeration — but let us explain:
Amazon (and e-commerce in general) have completely disrupted the "last mile" — from ordering products easily to getting those products delivered to your door. But the "first mile" in the supply chain, where the product is actually produced, hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. In spite of that, its value of this market is immense and only keeps growing. Fashion / apparel manufacturing alone is a $1.2 trillion industry.
We've built an on-demand manufacturing platform (manufacturing-as-a-service) that meets the needs of the 21st century economy. We bootstrapped our way to a $15M run rate and just closed a $10M Series A with a top-tier Silicon Valley VC. We believe we can create enormous value and literally change the world by making fast-turn, low volume manufacturing accessible to everyone.