Customer Service Representatives resolves customer complaints via phone and email. Reach out to customers and verify account information and reason for calling. Assist with placement of orders, refunds or redo and other concerns that needs to be solved.
- Acts as a liaison between the customers and our in-house Production team
- Addresses all post-sales concerns of the customers through a ticketing system
- Follows up with the tracking, progression and delivery of custom products to customers anywhere in the world
- Ensures that the mock-up design edits are well cascaded within the Graphic Designers' team to eliminate design errors
- Responsible for handling e-mail and phone concerns if a sales rep is not on site
- Ensures that the orders of the customers are smooth-sailing and hassle-free
- Responsible for handling customer escalations
- Handles all issues: Order status inquiry & follow-up, Packages delayed, on hold or not received & Courier inquiries
- Responsible for updating daily reports and trackers to be submitted on a daily basis
- Required language(s): English
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma,Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Willing to work on a Night Shift schedule.
- Customer Service Skills and keen to details.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Active Listener, Attentive, Exceptional Communication & Comprehension Skills
- NO ATTENDANCE ISSUES