Responsible for managing a group of people and oversees performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction. He/she resolves customer complaints via phone and email. Reach out to customers and verify account information and reason for calling. Assist with placement of orders, refunds or redo and other concerns that needs to be solved.
- Acts as a liaison between the customers and our in-house Production team
- Addresses all post-sales concerns of the customers through a ticketing system
- Follows up with the tracking, progression and delivery of custom products to customers anywhere in the world
- Ensures that the orders of the customers are smooth-sailing and hassle-free
- Responsible for handling customer escalations
- Handles all issues: Order status inquiry & follow-up, Packages delayed, on hold or not received & Courier inquiries
- Responsible for updating daily reports and trackers to be submitted on a daily basis
- Encourage commitment and engagement among team members.
- Motivates team members in a positive manner to achieve team work.
- Coach team members on their performance on regular basis.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned/required.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- Willing to work on a Night Shift schedule
- Customer Service Skills and keen to details
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Active Listener, Attentive, Exceptional Communication & Comprehension Skills
- Required language(s): English
- No attendance issues