Acts as conduit between the higher management and team members. He/She is responsible for managing a group of people and oversees performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction. This position also ensures that the quality of calls is carried out consistently and accurately based on the standards set by the management.
- Initiates, implements and develops monitoring tools for effective quality assurance procedure for the Sales.
- Responsible for people development and alignment of goals to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Provides recommendations for monitoring call activity including response to calls, emails and chats.
- Responsible in communicating to all team members regarding any new requirements, changes, updates given by the higher management.
- Responsible in managing the day to day operation of team members and communicate foreseen/on-going issues affecting service level, creates action plan to mitigate risks.
- Encourage commitment and engagement among team members.
- Motivates team members in a positive manner to achieve team work.
- Ensures that there is focus on a balanced approach to cost control and revenue achievement.
- Coach team members on their performance on regular basis.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned/required.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Someone with deep experience and success in managing a team. We want a candidate that has the ability and vision to truly evolve our center into a best of class call center.
- Ability to be resourceful and look for creative solutions to solve difficult problems.
- In-depth understanding of BPO business and process.
- Average to above average computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of maturity and flexibility
- No Attendance Issues