The new business unit at The/Studio is experiencing rapid growth and in immediate need of an experienced and capable manager to support the Data Operations team.
The Data Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Data Operations Team (Back Office) including but not limited to: performance management, process & workflow development, reporting & analytics, building & further growing the team, and other adhoc tasks as necessary to support the objectives of the department and key business objectives.
- Day-to-day management of Data Operations activities.
- Own the entire LOB and its performance
- Performance/metrics management, monitoring, and development of data team members.
- Ensuring that the Data Team has adequate training, tools, and necessary resources to maximize their performance.
- Responsible for the accuracy of work performed by the data team and the overall quality of the customer-facing output.
- Providing input and feedback to the engineering team on bug fixes, optimizations, and potential improvements on the custom-built software used by the Data Team.
- Owning the Data Operations analytics and daily/weekly reporting functions.
- Coach, evaluate, and guide Data Team Supervisors to continuously grow.
- Executing tactical plans in order to achieve key business objectives.
- Participating in adhoc tasks/projects as necessary.
- Reporting directly to Executive level management.
- Experience directly managing 100-150 FTEs (back-office management a plus).
- Experience ramping an account / LOB
- Ability to motivate team members and drive peak performance.
- Previous experience working with Shopify not required, but a huge plus.
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-focused, analytical, data-driven mindset.
- Will-do, can-do attitude – ready to do whatever it takes to ensure the success of the department.
- Able to perform and deliver results under pressure and/or ambiguity.