WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Training and Development Manager to join our Manila - NCR office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Training and Development Manager, you'll be responsible for on-boarding and developing employee skills as well as creating and maintaining training guidelines and programs for existing employee feedback. You’ll provide training to new hires in support of their objectives and assisting them to perform their job efficiently. You’ll also serve as a resource for floor support.
If you are a star player ready to make a significant difference in a company on the IPO-track, and you are highly self-motivated to succeed, then come and see if your future awaits you at The/Studio.
The ideal candidate is unrelentingly self-motivated, highly intelligent, creative, analytical, and resourceful, with stellar organizational abilities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop, implement, and modify training programs to ensure effectiveness
- Create presentation and visual materials for training
- Create training intervention for any specific type of agent weakness and area of improvement
- Report individuals' progress and identifies additional training needs
- Assist in program development with new products and/or services
- Provide monitoring, evaluating and recording effective training activities
- Design, improve, create or publish a training manual for both new hires and tenured agents
- Attends meetings and participate in committees as assigned or required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluent in English
- Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate and higher in any field
- Able to work the Night Shift
- 5+ years of experience in BPO/Call Center set-up or in the related field is required
- Active Listener, Attentive, Exceptional Communication & Comprehension Skills
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Experience in developing training strategy and structure is a plus
- No Attendance Issues
LOCATION: Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines