WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Design Operations Manager to join our Manila - NCR office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Design Operations Manager is accountable for design operations, coordination, process improvement, designing templates, development of all graphics needed by our customers or clients, proper resource allocation and overall leadership in the design team. The main focus of this position is to ensure timelines and business objectives are met. In addition, the position will drive the process, establish and maintain good relationships with the product development team and provide experiences and coaching that upholds the maximum competency of the design team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure all deliveries are met timely and beyond expectations
- Manage the design team, including assign projects that will affect the whole operation
- Resolve creative challenges by using appropriate resources and solutions
- Observe and maintain communication around project status
- Ownership of the overall project, not just the design, effectively support projects and teams and demonstrate creativity and strong decision-making skills
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports our clients’ vision and identity, legal guidelines and messaging
- Successfully create better direction and support of the staff in concept creation and execution
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience leading an operational graphic design team preferably in an agency or an agency-like environment servicing multiple external or internal clients.
- 5–7 years of related work experience supporting multiple internal or external clients in a high-traffic design environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent people and workflow management sills
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with customers and all levels of management and staff.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment