WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking to hire from the top 1% Sr. Operations Managers in Manila.
Founded in 2006, The/Studio is a multinational e-commerce company focused on changing the way fashion is designed, produced, and distributed. With offices in the Philippines, US, Romania, and China, T/S is ranked in the top 0.1% of US privately-held companies for highest revenue and employee growth over a 3-year period.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Operations Director will report directly into the executive management team and be in charge of the entire sales, customer service and design functions of our Manila call center. The Operations Director will be KPI'd on sales, customer service and overall quality & accuracy.
The most important thing to understand about our Manila call center is that it is not a back office where we send generic work. It is the heart and blood of our company that is in charge of all sales, customer contact and design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Excellent performance management skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent people and team management skills
• Excellent leadership skills
•Excellent facilitation skills
• Planning and organizing skills
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience call center management position.
• In-depth understanding of BPO business and process.
• Average to above average computer skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of maturity and flexibility.
• No Attendance Issues.
This is for a night shift post and all managers/supervisors are working at this time.
LOCATION: Mandaluyong, NCR, PH