WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Sales Manager - Outbound to join our Manila Team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing a group of people and oversees performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction. This position also ensures that the quality of calls is carried out consistently and accurately based on the standards set by the management.
- Analytical. You are very familiar with all the key metrics to manage a large outbound sales teams and know where to focus your attention to have the biggest impact on revenue
- Great communicator. You provide clear purpose & direction and evaluates against transparent and measurable goals
- Great listener. You listen to understand different positions and opinions before taking action
- Great coach. You know how to motivate a large team to achieve team sales goal as well as personal sales goal, by understanding every rep’s strength and weakness and be able to apply specifics training to improve overall performance metrics
- Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about business results and put the customer’s experience first
- High Velocity: Implement selling strategies to drive consistency and velocity throughout the sales process
- Process-centric. You understand that repeatable processes are required to scale
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Initiates, implements and develops monitoring tools for effective quality assurance procedure for the Sales.
Responsible for people development and alignment of goals to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Provides recommendations for monitoring call activity including response to calls, emails and chats.
Responsible in communicating to all team members regarding any new requirements, changes, updates given by the higher management.
- Responsible in managing the day to day operation of team members and communicate foreseen/on-going issues affecting service level, creates action plan to mitigate risks.
- Encourage commitment and engagement among team members.
- Motivates team members in a positive manner to achieve team work.
- Ensures that there is focus on a balanced approach to cost control and revenue achievement.
- Coach team members on their performance on regular basis.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned/required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years + of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Someone with deep experience and success in managing a team. We want a candidate that has the ability and vision to truly evolve our center into a best of class call center.
- Ability to be resourceful and look for creative solutions to solve difficult problems.
- In-depth understanding of BPO business and process.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to create processes from scratch
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-country work environment
- Experience with sales technology, including Salesforce.com, auto dialers, and personalized account-based email campaigns
- Forecasting and quota management skills
- Experience with creating compensation plans
LOCATION: Manila, Philippines
We are building a company that could be equivalent in scale and relevance to Amazon. Sounds like an exaggeration — but let us explain:
Amazon (and e-commerce in general) have completely disrupted the "last mile" — from ordering products easily to getting those products delivered to your door. But the "first mile" in the supply chain, where the product is actually produced, hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. In spite of that, its value of this market is immense and only keeps growing. Fashion / apparel manufacturing alone is a $1.2 trillion industry.
We've built an on-demand manufacturing platform (manufacturing-as-a-service) that meets the needs of the 21st century economy. We bootstrapped our way to a $15M run rate and just closed a $10M Series A with a top-tier Silicon Valley VC. We believe we can create enormous value and literally change the world by making fast-turn, low volume manufacturing accessible to everyone.