ABOUT THE ROLE
Quality Assurance Manager responsible to overall quality processes in call center procedures. Provides an intellectual suggestion on making a better strategies and process and manages the whole quality department. You should be thorough and observant with an eye for detail, fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Make sure employees provide comprehensive and precise information to callers.
- Monitor employees to ensure they provide customer service compatible to company guidelines.
- Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills.
- Track the performance of employees to identify trends and make sure they meet sales and performance goals.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains equipment by assessing and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- With at least 5 years relevant experience in BPO
- Extensive experiences in QA produces and processes
- Significant experience with data analysis and statistical methods
- Excellent math skills together with close attention for detail and
- Responsible and conscientious, with a result-driven approach
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills