WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Training and Development Manager to join our Manila - NCR office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Training and Development Manager is responsible for on-boarding and developing employee skills as well as creating and maintaining training guidelines and programs for existing employee feedback. The main function is to provide training to new hires in support of their objectives and assisting them to perform their job efficiently. In addition, the Manager must also serve as a resource for floor support.
If you are a star player ready to make a significant difference in a company on the IPO-track, and you are highly self-motivated to succeed, then come and see if your future awaits you at The/Studio.
The ideal candidate is unrelentingly self-motivated, highly intelligent, creative, analytical, and resourceful, with stellar organizational abilities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be Responsible knowledge-based trainings and evaluating training and e-learning modules
- Demonstrate leadership of the training function by setting clear goals and targets that everyone is held accountable to
- Ensure targets are communicated and KPIs are met or exceeded with the resources available
- Track competence of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve objectives through robust performance management processes. Take timely action to address poor performance
- Responsible managing the product trainer
- Educating stakeholders on training benefits/requirements and availability of that training
- Working with all managers to help fill their technical training needs
- Develop systems to ensure that Training Needs Analysis is standardized and uniformly applied across line of business
- Develop the required skills in the existing workforce to meet the needs of the business as it changes and develops
- Develops, implements, and modifies training programs to ensure effectiveness
- Creates useful presentations and visual materials for training
- Creates training intervention for any specific type of agent weakness and area of improvement
- Reports individuals' progress and identifies additional training needs
- Assist in program development with new products and/or services
- Provides monitoring, evaluating and recording effective training activities
- Design, improve, create or publish a training manual for both new hires and tenured agents
- Attend meetings and participate in committees as assigned or required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluent in English
- Able to work the Night Shift
- 3+ years leadership experience in training and learning development
- 5+ years hands-on training experience in the BPO/Call-Center industry
- Preferably with Sales training experience
- Active Listener, Attentive, Exceptional Communication & Comprehension Skills
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Experience in developing training strategy and structure is a plus