HR Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Other tasks may be assigned by the management.
- Required language(s): English
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/Human Resources.
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position. Experience in BPO Set-up is preferred.
- Attentive, Keen to Details, Exceptional Communication & Comprehension Skills.
- Knowledge in Labor Code is a must.
- Can work on a Night-shift schedule.
- No Attendance issues.