WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a HR Administrative Assistant to join our Manila Team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Administrative Assistant will handle variety of administrative duties and maintain some human resources related files. You will provide information and clerical support to the HR department and to the President of the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with day to day operation of Admin/Accounting/HR related functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the president.
- Compile and update records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to employees’ activities and others.
- Deals with employees request regarding human resources such as COE, forms and updates, etc. (if needed)
- Documents administrative/human resources actions by completing forms, logs, records and reports.
- Provides assistance in the maintenance of the 201 files.
- Provides assistance in the timekeeping of employees.
- Provides assistance to the President of the company with regards to accounting and admin related duties.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Will report directly to the President of the company.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven working experience as HR Admin Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Preferably a licensed nurse/company nurse
- Microsoft Excel expert
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at report writing.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position (BPO Set-up)
- Average to Good English written and oral communication skills.
- Can work independently as well as with a team.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- No Attendance issues
LOCATION: Manila, PH
We are building a company that could be equivalent in scale and relevance to Amazon. Sounds like an exaggeration — but let us explain:
Amazon (and e-commerce in general) have completely disrupted the "last mile" — from ordering products easily to getting those products delivered to your door. But the "first mile" in the supply chain, where the product is actually produced, hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. In spite of that, its value of this market is immense and only keeps growing. Fashion / apparel manufacturing alone is a $1.2 trillion industry.
We've built an on-demand manufacturing platform (manufacturing-as-a-service) that meets the needs of the 21st century economy. We bootstrapped our way to a $15M run rate and just closed a $10M Series A with a top-tier Silicon Valley VC. We believe we can create enormous value and literally change the world by making fast-turn, low volume manufacturing accessible to everyone.