WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales team in our San Francisco. You will be reporting directly to our VP Sales.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, stock options, and health benefits
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Startup culture with modern offices
- Flexible work schedule and dog friendly
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our FIRST SDR, you’ll have a lot of responsibility and a true chance to shape the way we do Sales Outreach and Qualification at The/Studio.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who have demonstrated success in this type of role to put her/his own stamp on it and build out the strategy and program from scratch in close collaboration with our VP Sales.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a top individual contributor role or as a first time SDR manager for B2B SaaS companies.
You’ll be responsible for rapidly improving our outbound sales processes and booking meetings with relevant prospects to show us how it’s done as we build and scale the sales team.
You will manage all our prospecting efforts and will be comfortable reaching out cold via phone, email, social and chat with the primary objective being to book qualified meetings.
- Great communicator. You’re great at writing engaging copy and have excellent phone communication skills
- Great listener. You listen to understand, repeat back to make sure you understood it correctly and then respond with empathy
- Focused. Know how to focus on doing what’s important and in what order
- Organized. You manage your day to be as effective as possible to reach your goals
- Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about business results
- High Velocity: You’re not afraid of moving fast and iterating often
- Process-centric. You understand that repeatable processes are required to scale
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build our sales outreach processes to be effective and work within our existing tech stack
- Build sales cadences for email and phone
- Cold outreach to prospects on the phone and via email + social to book sales meetings ramping to be able to book 20-30 qualified meetings per month
- Ensure that the handoff to sales is smooth and that all activities are logged in SalesForce
- Work with Sales technology tools to always optimize processes to make us more effective at doing more and be better at qualifying prospects early in the sales process
- Work to build out and optimize our objection handling workflows
- Always be thinking about how we can improve our conversion strategies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2 years prior experience as an SDR (BDR, ADR or similar), focused on high velocity outbound sales processes
- Experience in building email and phone cadences to
- Prior success as an SDR, consistently booking meetings above quota
- BA / BS degree in a related field
- Independent critical thinker – you are always thinking of how we can improve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to create processes from scratch
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-country work environment
- Experience with sales technology, including Salesforce.com, dialers, and personalized account-based email campaigns
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
We are building a company that could be equivalent in scale and relevance to Amazon. Sounds like an exaggeration — but let us explain:
Amazon (and e-commerce in general) have completely disrupted the "last mile" — from ordering products easily to getting those products delivered to your door. But the "first mile" in the supply chain, where the product is actually produced, hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. In spite of that, its value of this market is immense and only keeps growing. Fashion / apparel manufacturing alone is a $1.2 trillion industry.
We've built an on-demand manufacturing platform (manufacturing-as-a-service) that meets the needs of the 21st century economy. We bootstrapped our way to a $15M run rate and just closed a $11M Series A with a top-tier Silicon Valley VC. We believe we can create enormous value and literally change the world by making fast-turn, low volume manufacturing accessible to everyone.