The Email Marketing Program Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day strategic oversight and guidance on email marketing programs as well as driving the execution of email marketing tactics, from planning through deployment and analysis, across the organization based on direction provided by the strategic business segment partners and customer needs.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand, products and services and ensure our customers are informed of our company updates while meeting key business objectives such as Visits, Orders and Revenue.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to execute CRM strategies, including customer journeys and ongoing lead-nurturing, activation, retention and reactivation automations
- Ensures daily work activities and participation in short-term and long-term projects/initiatives align with the business Mission, Vision, and Strategy.
- Provides overall goals; develops, updates, and maintains workflows.
- Works with department leadership to assist in prioritizing strategic and departmental email marketing projects and initiatives in support of business objectives.
- Cultivates collaborative working relationships to manage complex projects resulting in high-quality deliverables and actionable insights.
- Recommends projects, strategies, testing plans for optimization, and key performance indicators, assisting leadership in sharing these with team members and monitoring campaign performance against these indicators.
- Champions continuous advancement of email marketing capabilities including targeting, personalization, and creative development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, designers, developers, business teams and at the direction of department leadership.
- Works with internal teams to create and implement email marketing strategy.
- Manages ongoing campaigns by coordinating the email calendar with the overall marketing calendar, including monitoring to prevent over-mailing to subscribers or violations in compliance.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to execute assigned campaigns, ensuring campaign accuracy, effectiveness, and adherence to campaign best practices.
- Troubleshoots delivery issues and works closely with team members and cross-functional partners to ensure our email marketing reputation remains in good standing.
- Performs competitive analysis on a regular basis to stay current within the financial services industry and assigned business segment partners in order to provide recommendations and guidance regarding email marketing needs, future objectives, and resources needed to achieve success.
- 2 to 3 years of proven work experience as an Email Channel Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple email marketing programs and deliver against goals and deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hands-on experience with Klaviyo, HTML
- Ability to implement automations and personalizations
- Ability to thrive in a highly diverse environment
Able to work remotely
Key Performance Indicators
- Increase number of active subscribers/Total number of subscribers i.e. subscribed, Opened email(last 30 days), Made a purchase(last 30 days)"
- Grow # of New Transactions
- Grow # of Repeat Transactions
- Improve Close Rate (Number of new orders/number of accounts created) in any given month